Duration: 32 Hrs / 4 Days
This course provides the knowledge necessary to effectively Deploy, Configure and Administrate VMware vSphere 6.7.Learners will receive hands-on, production environment oriented, scenario-based training on Installing, Configuring, Administrating and Troubleshooting VMware vSphere 6.7 for any Production environment with VMware Virtual Infrastructure.
- Understand the Need of Virtualization.
- Understand Virtualization technologies.
- Understand the types of Virtualization.
- Know the Products of VMware.
- Install and Configure VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 6.7.
- Configure Management Network of ESXi.
- Create and Manage Virtual Machines in ESXi.
- Deep Drive on VM files.
- Installing Guest OS in VMs.
- Understand and Install VMware Tools.
- Understand and Manage VM Snapshot.
- Understand, Deploy and Configure vCenter Server Appliance.
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks in ESXi.
- Understanding Storage Concepts.
- Understand ESXi hosts using iSCSI, NFS, and Fibre Channel storage.
- Create and Manage VMFS and NFS datastores.
- Templates and cloning to deploy new Virtual Machines.
- Customize a new Virtual Machine using customization specification.
- Understand and Manage Virtual Machine Migration.
- Manage vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage vMotion migrations
- Resource Management and Monitoring.
- Create and use alarms to report certain conditions or events.
- Understand functions and benefits of a vSphere DRS cluster.
- Configure and Manage a vSphere DRS cluster.
- Understand vSphere HA architecture.
- Configure and Manage a vSphere HA cluster.
- Use VMware vSphere Update Manager to apply patches.
This course is for IT Professionals who need manage the Virtual infrastructure that span storage, network, and compute capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Switch, Subnet and VLAN.
- Good Knowledge on Server OS and Services.
- Good Knowledge on Server hardware, Remote Management and RAID levels.