Duration: 10 Hrs
Through this course you will learn the core concepts of Virtualization. This course will give you a strong understanding and hands-on knowledge on VMware ESXi 7.0. You will also gain the foundation skills and good hands-on experience on Configuring and Managing Virtual Machines and VMware Virtual Infrastructure.
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Why Virtualization?
- What is Virtualization?
- Virtualization Components
- Types of Virtualization
- VMware Products
- Requirements to Install ESXi 7.0
- Installing ESXi 7.0
- Configure Management Interface
- Connect ESXi using vSphere Web Client
Create and Manage Virtual Machines
- Create New VMs
- Virtual Machine files
- Customise VM Configuration
- Mounting CD for VMs
- Installing Guest OS in VM
- Remove and Add VMs in Inventory
Virtual Machine Management
- Understand and Install VMware Tools
- Understand VM Snapshot
- Create and Manage VM Snapshot