Duration: 32 Hrs / 4 Days
This course provides the foundation knowledge necessary to effectively Deploy, Configure and AdministrateLinux Server.Learners will receive hands-on training on Installing, Configuring and Managing Linux servers.
In this course, you will learn:
- Introduction to Linux
- VI & VIM Editors, Regular Expressions, Pipelines & I/O Redirections
- File Permissions
- Special Permissions
- User and Group Administration
- Access Control Lists
- Understanding Networking
- CentOS7 Installation
- Booting Procedure and Kernel Parameters
- Boot Process Troubleshooting
- Controlling Services Using Systemd And Systemctl Commands
- Software Package Management
- Backup and Restore Using TAR
- Scheduling Jobs Using At and Cron
- Understanding SSH
- Understanding Firewalld
- Understanding logs
- Understanding Linux Process
This course is for IT Professionals who need manage Linux Server environment, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle.This course is intended for IT professionalssuch as systems administrators, Systems engineers, Support engineers,System administrators,System analysts and IT executives.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Switch, Subnet and VLAN.
- Good Knowledge on hardware, software and Remote Management.