Duration: 24 Hrs / 3 Days
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their GCP Resources, Stack Driver, create and manage virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, backup and restore, Hybrid Network, CDN and Database.
In this course, you will learn to
- Manage Stack Driver.
- Configure and manage virtual networks.
- Configure and manage Hybrid networks.
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs).
- Implement and manage storage.
- Configure and manage Backup Solution.
- Configure and manage CDN.
- Configure and manage Database.
This course is for IT Professionals who need manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.