Duration: 28 Hrs (4 Hrs/Day)
- A bug bounty program, also called a Vulnerability Rewards Program (VRP).
- Vulnerability Rewards Program (VRP), is a Crowdsourcing initiative that rewards individuals for discovering and reporting software bugs.
- Bug bounty programs are often initiated to supplement internal code audits and penetration tests as part of an organization's vulnerability management strategy.
- This part is focusing on beginners to share the right path before going to a bug bounty.
- This phase is for those who have already tried in bug hunting but failed for some reason like basic concepts are not clear.
It will give an idea about, the basics of programming,
- Network protocols,
- Automation and
- Reconnaissance process
For whom is this course
- This course is for those who want to build a career ahead in ethical hacking and cyber security.
- The course is equally benefitted for those who do have networking background and they would further would like to strengthen their career with network security/cyber security/ ethical hacking course.
Course participants should have a basic understanding of cybersecurity, virtualization, and networking concepts.